10″ Portable Worm Drive Table Saw with 25″ Rip Capacity
- First ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw for maximum power and torque. Horsepower (hp) 5.0
- 15 Amp solid construction Dual-Field motor for increased cutting speed and extended motor life
- 25 in. rip capacity and 3-1/2 in. depth of cut for ripping a wide variety of materials
- Self-aligning rip fence with on-tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact while staying lightweight at only 49 lbs
- Cord Length: 72 Inches
- Weight: 49 Pounds
- Dimensions: 19.9 x 23.4 x 13.4
This Skilsaw table saw is a truly brilliant product with a huge amount of great features. Skilsaw really have gone all out with this saw and the quality of this product really stands out. It feels like they’ve tried to make it the best in its class and it shows. It has a brilliant rip capacity, up to 25 inches which is more than enough for most small projects.
According to Skilsaw it’s ‘the world’s first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping’ It’s geared up for maximum power and torque, you will not get bogged down again. It features a die cast aluminum top, and at only 49 pounds. It keeps it lightweight for quick and easy job site setup and transportation to new projects.
Video Review of the Skilsaw SPT70WT-0
Whats Included in The Box?
Some of the bits which are included are, Rip Fence, Table Insert, Barrier Guard Assembly, Anti-Kickback Device, Miter Gauge, Push Stick, 10-Inch Carbide 24-Tooth Rip Cutting Blade, Blade Wrench, Hex Wrench, Manual.
This saw is really fully ready to go out of the box. The folding stand is sold separately, here is the product code encase you want to check it out SPTA70WT-ST, in our opinion it’s definitely worth buying this stand.
Overall this is a great table saw and at this price point it can’t be beaten, follow the link below for the best prices online.