Grizzly G0652 Table Saw Review
This 5 horsepower table saw is built to work all day long without any problems whatsoever. It uses the standard 10″ table saw blade and has a maximum rip capacity of a whopping 52″.
This 5 horsepower table saw is built to work all day long without any problems whatsoever. It uses the standard 10″ table saw blade and has a maximum rip capacity of a whopping 52″. There are extensions of both the sides as well as the rear of the table saw tables. The larger table top surface makes cutting large panels or wide rips easier, safer and will give consistently higher quality cuts.
Safety is always important and with a larger table saw it becomes even more so. The G0652 comes with an interchangeable riving knife to keep the cuts from closing after the blade and pinching the blade. If that happens you end up with a dangerous kickback and the riving knife helps prevent that from happening.
The Grizzly G0652 also comes with a tilting blade so angle cuts can be made safely and consistently. The blade tilts left to keep the cut-offs from becoming pinched between the fence and the blade. That can result in a very dangerous kickback. The G0652 has a left tilting blade to reduce the likelihood of that happening.
Miter gauge and rip fence are also included.
General Specifications of the G0652
- Motor Size: 3 horsppower, capable of 220VAC operation, single phase
- Optional Motor Size: 5horsepower, 220VAC or 440VAC three phase, 15 amp current draw
- Blade Angle: Bevel cuts are from a left tilt 10″ blade
- Table Height: Measured from the floor to the top of the table saw table the height is 34.875 inches
- Table Surface Area (with table extensions in place): 27 inches by 75.75 inches
- Motor/Blade Speed: 3600RPM
- Blade arbor Size:5/8 inch
- Dado Information: The G0652 is capable of dado cuts up to a maximum width of one inch
- Maximum Blade Height from Table Top: 3 3/16 inches (at perpendicular 90 degrees)
- Maximum Cut Depth at Maximum Blade Tilt: 2.25″
- Rip Maximum Width: 52″
- Overall table top measurement: 91.5″ long by 75″ wide x by 40 5/8″ high
- G0652 gross shipping weight: ~515 pounds
- Main Table is made from Cast Iron
- Trunnions are also made from cast iron
- Standard 4″ dust port
- Motor Belt Type: V Belt
- Cabinet Style and Cabinet is made of Steel
- Splitter and riving knive is quick release type
- Blade Angle is Shown on a Digital Angle Gauge
For more table saw reviews click here.
Grizzly G0652 Score
Score taken from 1 Amazon review