SKIL 3386-01 Review
- Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts
- Articulating LED work light for better view of work piece and cut-line
- Features a 1-1/2-inch dust port that keeps work area clear of dust
- Rack and pinion table adjustment for quick angle and height adjustments
- Motor is 1-speed for wood or metal based materials
(1) SKIL 3386-01 120-Volt 9-Inch Band Saw with Light,
(1) Miter Gauge,
(1) Rip Fence.
The is a 9-inch band saw operating with a 2.5-amp motor run from a 120-volt power connection. It’s mounted on a tilting, ribbed aluminum table that can be set at any angle between 0 and 45 degrees. This saw features smart design features including an integrated mitre gauge and a flexible worklamp that maximizes visibility.
The work surface of the tabletop measures 11-13/16 inches by 11-13/16 inches. Throat depth is 9 inches with a cutting depth of 3-1/8 inches. Besides the miter gauge and work light mentioned previously, the saw also comes with a hex key, parallel guide, and blade.